AMETEK Fluoropolymer Products specializes in highly corrosion resistant and high purity, and high temperature products to serve the chemical processing, metalworking, semiconductor, aerospace, and other industrial applications. Products include:
Fluoropolymer Tubing & Pipe
- Fluoropolymer Tubing
- Fluoropolymer Pipe
- FEP & PFA Pipe – 10’ or 20’ Lengths, Sizes Up To 3-1/2”
Fluoropolymer Heat Exchangers
- Immersion Heat Exchangers – Designed for immersion directly into process vessels
- R500 Reactor Coil Heat Exchanger – FEP, PFA, PVDF and Q-Series – Datasheet
- Minicoil Heat Exchanger – FEP, PFA, PVDF and Q-Series – Datasheet
- D500 & QD500 Slimline CoilTM Heat Exchanger – FEP, PFA and Q-Series – Datasheet
- Model 100, 168, 280 Supercoil Heat Exchanger – FEP, PFA and Q-Series – Datasheet
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers – This type of heat exchanger consists of a shell (a pressure vessel) with a honeycombed bundle of fluoropolymer tubes inside it. One fluid runs through the tubes, and another fluid flowing counter current over the tubes (through the shell) to transfer heat between the two fluids in a single pass while minimizing contaminants and or corrosion.
- Industrial Applications: Designed for heating and coiling a wide range of metal finishing solutions, including electroplating, electroforming, and electroless plating baths, acidic and alkaline solutions for etching, chemical milling, anodizing, cleaning, stripping, electropolishing and similar operations.
- High Purity Applications: Immersion and shell & tube heat exchangers made with ultra-high purity PFA tubing are designed specifically for applications that require extremely low contaminants. They are especially suited for wet etching, cleaning and other processes that heat or cool highly corrosive liquids, high-purity acids and ultrapure water typically used in electronics, pharmaceutical, and semiconductor manufacturing.
What is Q-Series material? Q-Series material is a proprietary resin that combines improved durability with increased temperature and pressure capabilities, delivering high thermal efficiency and performance. Q-Series coils handle steam-heating applications and are especially well-suited for batch and continuous pickling applications.
Flexsil® is a registered trademark of Ametek, Inc.
Slimline CoilTM is a trademark of Ametek, Inc.
Vendor website: Click here