Precision Sensors, located in Milford, CT, was founded over 50 years ago to serve the aerospace and defense industries. Acquired by United Electric in 1989, Precision Sensors designs and manufactures electromechanical and solid-state pressure, vacuum, liquid level, temperature, flow and altitude/airspeed switches. Like UE, Precision Sensors delivers fundamental value as Leaders in safety, alarm and shutdown.
Product Line Highlights
- Vacuum, Gauge, Absolute, and Differential Pressure Switches
- Gas and Liquid Flow Switches
- Staset® – Combines The Safety And Simplicity of a Switch, Output of a Transducer and the Convenience of a Gauge, All In One
- ECHOLINE® – Low Pressure Monitors
- Online ordering for Precision Sensors products is currently not available.
- We welcome you to to complete the Request for Information form on this page or to contact our sales team.