VAT is the leading global developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-performance high-end vacuum valves, multi-valve modules, edge-welded bellows, and related value-added services. The group is headquartered in Haag, Switzerland and has a global manufacturing footprint with approximately 1,200 employees worldwide.
Over the last 50 years, VAT has built up a global leadership position in vacuum valves based on constant innovation and a single-minded focus on quality and reliability. VAT’s products and services are mainly used in semiconductor, display, and solar panel manufacturing as well as in a wide range of industry and research applications. Innovation and engineering excellence is the driving force behind VAT’s development and is evident in their exceptional product line and numerous patents including VATLOCK, VATRING, and MONOVAT.
VAT’s core product line includes gate valves and pendulum valves, control valves, slit valves and doors, angle valves and diaphragm valves as well as other custom products for high purity and industrial applications. A sample of their product line is shown below with a complete listing available via their online catalog here.
Gate Valves and Pendulum Valves
- Series 010 | Mini UHV Gate Valve – Features a modular actuator concept and is well suited for industrial and R&D applications. It is often used in pipings of semiconductor process systems.
- Series 108 | UHV Gate Valve – The standard for UHV applications in the semiconductor industry and in R&D.
- Series 162 | New Version Pendulum Valve – The new pendulum valves are the successors of the previous Series 165 valves with the same proved sealing principle but at a lower price. Designed especially for demanding semiconductor processes such as CVD and ETCH.
- View more…
- Series 612 | Butterfly Valve Control System – Butterfly pressure control valves for downstream applications. Very fast and strong actuator. High-performance, integrated controller. Suitable for semiconductor, FPD/CVD systems, and industrial processes.
- Series 642 | Control Gate Valve – Control gate valves with stepper motor for controlling and isolation. Designed for semiconductor, FPD, and industrial processes, e.g., sputtering and etching systems.
- Series 650 | Pendulum Valve Control System – Pressure control and isolation valves with pendulum plate for downstream applications. Optimized for corrosive semiconductor and FPD processes. In control mode, the valve works virtually particle-free.
- View more…
Slit Valves and Doors
- Series 022 | Transfer (Slit) Valve MONOVAT Direct – MONOVAT denotes a three-dimensional seal technology, which allows to close an open with a single motion. For load lock / process module isolation for 200mm, 300mm, and 450mm semiconductor applications.
- Series 043 | Rectangular Gate Valve L-MOTION – L-MOTION is a mechanically actuated flow control, which ensures a controlled L-movement of the gate, a right-angled placement of the dynamic seal and a uniform compression of the elastomer. Especially designed to operate in aggressive semiconductor processes (300mm and 450mm).
- View more…