Veeco designs, manufactures and markets thin film process equipment that enables high-tech electronic device production and development all over the world. Veeco’s proven metal organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD), molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) lithography, laser spike annealing, ion beam, single wafer etch and clean technologies play an integral role in producing LEDs for solid-state lighting and displays and in the fabrication of power electronics, photonics, optics and advanced semiconductor devices. The company also offers solutions to the semiconductor wafer inspection market that leverages proprietary coherent gradient sensing (CGS) technology, and provides atomic layer deposition (ALD) tools to leading research organizations. Veeco’s gas and vapor delivery systems address critical issues facing semiconductor manufacturers and foundries, including material costs, process repeatability and system up-time.
Product Line Highlights
- Piezocon Gas Concentration Sensor
- The Piezocon® Gas Concentration Sensor provides increased yield and is the industry standard for reproducible vapor delivery control of chemical precursor vapors and dopant gases in CVD and MOCVD processes.
- Apex Gas Mixing System
- The Apex Gas Mixing System reduces production costs by allowing you to purchase lower-cost, higher concentration gases.
- Precision Gas Mixing System
- The Precision Gas Mixing System provides improved gas mixture concentration and generates gas mixtures for tighter process control and higher yield.
- Data & Storage
- LED & Fiber Optic
- Online ordering for Veeco products is currently not available.
- We welcome you to to complete the Request for Information form on this page or to contact our sales team.