- All returns require pre-approval from Banner Industries including a Banner Industries-issued RMA authorization number.
- All returns are subject to Banner Industries’ return policy (see Banner Industries’ terms and conditions of sale). Custom, non-stock, or special order items are not returnable.
- Returned items must be unused, 100% complete, and in their original packaging.
- Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee (non-warranty returns).
- Items should be returned prepaid. Collect shipments will not be accepted.
Warranty Repair Policy
Banner Industries will accept product returned for repair under warranty with shipping and repair paid for by Banner Industries if the part meets Banner Industries’ warranty criteria (see Banner Industries’ terms and conditions of sale) and Banner Industries has issued an RMA authorization number.
Procedures On Returning The Part, Assembly Or Equipment
- Download and complete our Return Material Authorization (RMA) Request Form.
- Email your completed form to Banner Industries RMA Approval Group, via email: RMA@bannerindustries.com to obtain a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA) for your request. If approved, the RMA Approval Group will send a system generated RMA Acknowledgement which will include return authorization details and next steps. If denied, an email explanation will be provided.
- If approved:
- Email a copy of the RMA Acknowledgement with the shipment tracking information and estimated date of arrival to the RMA Approval Group at RMA@bannerindustries.com.
- Package authorized items to be returned in a safe and secure manner. All returns are subject to inspection by Banner Industries at the time of receipt. Any material damaged in transit to Banner Industries will be returned to the sender and will remain their property.
- Include a copy of the RMA Acknowledgement with the material being returned. Failure to do so may result in a delay in processing your return. If possible, seal the RMA Acknowledgement in a suitable, clear and weatherproof envelope and attach the envelope securely to the outside of the pallet or box.
- Assure that your RMA Number is CLEARLY visible on the outside of the package.
- Ship prepaid to the address indicated on the RMA Acknowledgement for processing.